Terms of service
The owners and team's sole purpose is to present consumer information and advice regarding the purchase of makeup and skin-care products. The information and recommendations presented strictly reflect the author and her team's opinions, perceptions, and knowledge about the subject and products mentioned. Some people may find success with a particular product that is not recommended or even mentioned on this site, or they may be partial to a skin-care routine MUAC considers negatively. It is everyone's unalienable right to judge products by their own criteria and to disagree with the author or her team.
All skin types can react to a topical product at some time, and any product could cause a negative reaction on skin at one time or another. If you develop skin sensitivity to a cosmetic, stop using it immediately and consult your physician. If you need medical advice about your skin, consult a dermatologist or physician.
This website and all materials contained on this Site, including but not limited to images, text, photographs, designs, icons and illustrations, except those already covered by existing copyright and intellectual property protections, are the property of Makeup Artist's Choice, Inc. (Makeup Artist's Choice or MUAC) and/or its owners or affiliates. To reproduce, republish, alter, upload, post, transmit, distribute or publicly display material from this Site, you will need written permission from Makeup Artist's Choice. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the trademark owner. Users may view and download material from this Site only for personal, noncommercial home use, and such permission is deemed adequate consideration for this contract. Makeup Artist's Choice will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Any rights not expressly guaranteed herein are reserved by Makeup Artist's Choice.
This web site does not offer medical advice or attempt to diagnose or treat any skin problem, disease, or skin condition. If you have a medical problem with your skin, please make an appointment to see a dermatologist in your area. All products should be used as directed on the product container or on this website. Discontinue using any product that causes irritation (redness, itching, burning, scaling, soreness, or other symptoms). If you are dissatisfied with any product purchased here, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date
You agree not to:
- restrict another user from using and enjoying the Site and services;
- transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful information or materials, or any information or materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
- transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
- transmit materials in violation of another party's intellectual property rights;
- use the Site for any commercial or unlawful purposes; or
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
Legal Disclaimer: Information provided within this entire website is intended to be used as general information only and is in no way intended to replace medical advice, is not to be used as a medical treatment program, nor to diagnose or cure of any disease or medical condition. Always consult with a qualified physician for medical advice. You are solely responsible for the use and misuse of products offered and for all actions and consequences of that use or misuse. Because each person's skin is unique, we make no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the effectiveness of products. You are using products listed on our web site at your sole risk and are responsible for all actions and consequences of use and misuse. Always patch test products before use.
Keep products out of reach of children!
Misuse of chemical products can cause injury and burns.
AGREEMENT: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Makeup Artist's Choice, Inc., www.makeupartistschoice.com, its officers, employees, agents, and suppliers from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, and liabilities of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered directly or indirectly as a result of using any product listed on our website.
FDA December 2, 2002 Posting - Sun Sensitivity
Clients need to be aware that by using glycolic acid and other peeling products, your skin will be more photo-sensitive than normal. It is recommended that you use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15, preferably SPF 30 or higher, after using skin peel products.
- Never use manual exfoliators nor scrubbing brushes within 24 hours of using a peel.
- Stop Retin A, benzoyl peroxides, acne products and any other drying agents 24 hours before and after using this peel.
- Never apply a peel without doing a patch-test first and waiting 48 hours for results.
- Never apply a chemical peel to inflamed skin.
- Always read product directions in their entirety and don't take shortcuts.
- Use our BellEvolve Advanced Repair Cream for skin that has been chemically over processed. It contains advanced healing agents that will quickly get your skin back to normal.
- When in doubt about a caution, please write or call us for more information.